Good morning!
Just a quick reminder to my friends and readers: This FRIDAY I will be putting up my favorite title suggestions for a vote. I have several great suggestions, but I want to get as many as I can!
Remember: The winner of the best title gets a complete set of my published books! (And if you already have those...then I'll send you some McDonald's coupons or something! LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Era Of Concert Experiences!
Good morning! Two blogs in a week? What? What can I say? I'm inspired. Anyway, it's no secret that I've had my issues goin...
-
Good afternoon! A week past Easter and two weeks past the first day of Spring and there are those of us who expect to NOT see snow on the ...
-
Good afternoon! Yesterday, while most people were mourning the loss of the great Mickey Rooney, another star fell up to heaven: John Pine...
-
5:00AM. Froedert Hospital check in. Don't I look thrilled? Good morning! So this week I continued the sage of the plugged ear (I'...
No comments:
Post a Comment