I can't fix STUPID, but I sure would like to poke at it with a stick
Yes, this was something I used in a post, but my good friend Roxanne suggested it would be the right title to use, and YOU, the voters, picked it as the winner.
So Roxanne...you know who you are...you will be receiving my complete published library of books...just as soon as I publish "I Can't Fix Stupid..."
Congrats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Era Of Concert Experiences!
Good morning! Two blogs in a week? What? What can I say? I'm inspired. Anyway, it's no secret that I've had my issues goin...
-
Good afternoon! A week past Easter and two weeks past the first day of Spring and there are those of us who expect to NOT see snow on the ...
-
Good afternoon! Yesterday, while most people were mourning the loss of the great Mickey Rooney, another star fell up to heaven: John Pine...
-
5:00AM. Froedert Hospital check in. Don't I look thrilled? Good morning! So this week I continued the sage of the plugged ear (I'...
No comments:
Post a Comment