Hello my friends!
I will be taking a short break from this blog. For this month of November, I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month. This means I am expected to write 50,000 words, in one month!
My goal is to finish "I can't Fix Stupid" this month so that I can format it and have it on your e-shelves by Christmas. (Print copies may take a bit longer.)
So, my friends, please enjoy reading back issues of this blog...they are all there for you to scroll through! Meanwhile, think of me, pray for me, because I will be in a haze for the next 30 days. Hopefully, when I emerge, I will have completed the Elsie book AND a new romance novel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Era Of Concert Experiences!
Good morning! Two blogs in a week? What? What can I say? I'm inspired. Anyway, it's no secret that I've had my issues goin...
-
Good afternoon! A week past Easter and two weeks past the first day of Spring and there are those of us who expect to NOT see snow on the ...
-
Good afternoon! Yesterday, while most people were mourning the loss of the great Mickey Rooney, another star fell up to heaven: John Pine...
-
5:00AM. Froedert Hospital check in. Don't I look thrilled? Good morning! So this week I continued the sage of the plugged ear (I'...



No comments:
Post a Comment