Monday, September 2, 2013

I wrote it...now you need to read it!

Good morning all!

So here in the US today is Labor Day.  That's a Monday where everyone gets the day off the remember how Labor built this county.  And when I say everyone gets the day off, I don't mean the medical profession, or restaurant workers, or retail employees.

Anyway, one of the most recent fruits of my labor is my first Elsie W. book.  Only a handful of people have actually purchased the thing, which surprises me, given how many people told me I should write the book.  Well I wrote it...now you all need to read it! 

Seriously, if you're looking for something that's going to make you laugh, check it out HERE.


If you're looking for something a little more dramatic, maybe a tiny bit spicy, check out my other books  HERE.


If you have a Kindle, you'll be able to read these books RIGHT NOW!

I wrote them everyone...now you need to read them!  And then I'll write more, and you can read those and I'll write more and more and I'll become your favorite author of all time and they will teach my books in college courses and people will flock to hear me speak and I'll get an honorary degree from Harvard and they'll make my books into movies "based on the beloved best seller."

So I did my part, now you have to do your and together we can make this dream a reality!

See how hard I work for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year's Resolutions: Let's see if I can do better this year.

  I'm fully aware that it's almost the middle of February, FAR past the time when I give out the grades from my New Year's Resol...