Hey Kindle Readers!
Today and tomorrow, October 26 and 27 are the LAST TWO DAYS for you to get Elsie W.'s FIRST BOOK for free!
CLICK HERE!
Last two days, and then Elsie goes WORLDWIDE for Nook readers, Sony e-readers, and everything else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Era Of Concert Experiences!
Good morning! Two blogs in a week? What? What can I say? I'm inspired. Anyway, it's no secret that I've had my issues goin...
-
Good afternoon! A week past Easter and two weeks past the first day of Spring and there are those of us who expect to NOT see snow on the ...
-
Good afternoon! Yesterday, while most people were mourning the loss of the great Mickey Rooney, another star fell up to heaven: John Pine...
-
5:00AM. Froedert Hospital check in. Don't I look thrilled? Good morning! So this week I continued the sage of the plugged ear (I'...

No comments:
Post a Comment