Monday, March 14, 2011

Join me the geek dance of joy!

Good afternoon!

Ahhhh, it's that time of year again, my friends.  It's the time of year when the last of the dirty, crusty snow recedes to reveal the debris of 5 months of winter.  It's the time of year when my entire hometown smells like wet dog.  It's the time of year when the parking lot at the post office gets bigger because the snow left behind by the crappy plow guy they use is finally melting. 

And...it's the time of year when Rick Springfield announces he's coming to Milwaukee for FOUR NIGHTS  IN A ROW!

Yes, my friends, the end of this month I will have an opportunity to purchase my way closer to Rick Springfield!  And I'm sure it won't take too much convincing to have Dee right there at my side.  (We've been exchanging texts back and forth for the last hour.) 

Now it's about finances!  (See me begging?) 

While yes, I do have a serious case of the geek shakes as I'm typing this, I would like to put this out there:  Who are my fellow Rick fan readers?  Is there any way you can get yourself down to Milwaukee the last week of May?  I would love, love LOVE to meet you!

Meanwhile, my work day is over.  Not officially, I'm supposed to be productive for another half hour.

Oh yeah...that's gonna happen!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year's Resolutions: Let's see if I can do better this year.

  I'm fully aware that it's almost the middle of February, FAR past the time when I give out the grades from my New Year's Resol...