Friday, August 23, 2013

ElSIE W. IS FREE!

Hey all!

Well, call me a sucker, but I'm trying it again!

This weekend, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, my newest book, "Not While I'm Chewing!" will be FREE to Kindle users!

All I ask of you, my faithful readers, is that when you read the book and you love the book you please WRITE A REVIEW of the book!  (if you didn't like it, just remember it was FREE and you don't have to be mean!  LOL!)

CLICK HERE  to order the book via Kindle.  And, if you want a print copy of the book, you can use that link as well.

I'm FREE!  But only for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year's Resolutions: Let's see if I can do better this year.

  I'm fully aware that it's almost the middle of February, FAR past the time when I give out the grades from my New Year's Resol...