Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Well, I've gone and done it this time.

Good evening!

I honestly didn't believe I was going to do it.  In fact, I spent quite a bit of time telling people I wasn't going to do it.

And then, one day, PM and I were talking and NGTJ was laughing her head off  (I love it when she laughs her head off at my stories.) and I decided I had to do it.

I have to write the Noelle C book.


For those of you who are new or have forgotten, Noelle C was the woman who took Elsie W's job at Stuff, Installed after Elsie was...told she no longer needed to keep showing up late for work.  And Noelle C was just as big a disaster as Elsie, but not quite as easy to explain. Noelle was sort of like Rachel's one boyfriend in Friends, you know, the one who goes mental when only Ross is around?  

That pretty well sums up Noelle C.  She was, for much of the time she worked at Stuff, Installed, wildly disasterous, but only in front of me.

However, in relaying my stories about Noelle C, I discovered PM had his own stories and, as we shared them, NGTJ pretty much sealed the deal by laughing her head off.  

So, this summer, in addition to starting a new inspirational mystery series...I'm going to give you all one more Stuff, Installed book.  I can't promise it'll be the last...not if Captain Nubbin keeps up his antics.

I've outlined it.  I've even done a rough cover.  Wanna see?

It's rough, I know.  But I like it.  

What I don't like is the title.  I'm pretty bad at titles.  

So hey, how about a little help!

FREE COPY OF THIS BOOK (when it's finished) to the person who comes up with a title I use.  

Want to find out a bit more about Noelle c and her antics BEFORE you title the book?  Check out any of the blog posts that involve Noelle C.  

And I will tell you this:  What I've written in this blog is only a tiny bit of what will actually be in the book.  My goal is late summer, just in time for everyone to pack the kids into a school bus for another year.  Keep me to my goals everyone, and let's get this book written!
And if you'd like to read my other two disaster coworker books, both about Elsie W., just CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year's Resolutions: Let's see if I can do better this year.

  I'm fully aware that it's almost the middle of February, FAR past the time when I give out the grades from my New Year's Resol...