Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMO has me spinning!

Hello my friends!

I will be taking a short break from this blog.  For this month of November, I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month.  This means I am expected to write 50,000 words, in one month!


My goal is to finish "I can't Fix Stupid" this month so that I can format it and have it on your e-shelves by Christmas.  (Print copies may take a bit longer.)

So, my friends, please enjoy reading back issues of this blog...they are all there for you to scroll through!  Meanwhile, think of me, pray for me, because I will be in a haze for the next 30 days.  Hopefully, when I emerge, I will have completed the Elsie book AND a new romance novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year's Resolutions: Let's see if I can do better this year.

  I'm fully aware that it's almost the middle of February, FAR past the time when I give out the grades from my New Year's Resol...